Clients and target audience
The spectrum of services offered by LBMS is directed at the following clients and target audience:
- Companies in the financial sector
- Public-sector clients
- Interest groups and stakeholders
- Other private organisations
- For our clients, we implement consulting projects in the focus areas of risk management, strategy and regulatory questions:
- This work may take place primarily at a conceptual level, whereby the focus is on the joint development or realignment of strategies, areas of activity or business segments.
- Naturally, however, it may also consist of the realisation of specific tasks and undertakings (such as the improvement of parameter estimations or the adaptation thereof to new targets, generally taking into consideration new supervisory requirements in processes, estimations and systems, the modification or new design of rating models, the development of other risk quantification and risk management tools, etc.).
- We conduct studies to analyse current regulatory or economic policy topics:
- The results of such investigations can, for example, lead to discussion papers or statements at a national or international level, if this is one of the objectives pursued.
- If desired, as part of the overall process, we also take on project coordination or project management tasks within and between multiple participating stakeholder groups (from clients to study participants all the way to other third parties).
- Upon request, we offer specially designed in-house training or 1:1 coaching sessions that are tailored to the respective client: The scope of contents ranges across all three key focus areas of risk management, regulatory matters and corporate strategy.
- In terms of structure, the training sessions for employees can be set up with either an application-based or a scientific orientation, depending on what is required.
- The 1:1 coaching sessions for managers are predominantly aimed at working through strategic aspects and issues.
Development of proprietary risk model applications on the basis of cloud computing
Moving forward, an additional area that has been established over the last few years – the development of proprietary risk model applications as a cloud computing solution – shall now be situated within a company newly founded for this purpose and specially oriented toward this performance segment.